Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ROLL CHART HOLDERS  (Read 2913 times)
Reno Deano
DDMC Membership Coord.
Global Moderator
Rides Wheelies Through Town

You cannot win if you are not in the game.

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2013, 10:16:37 AM »

From kay Vetter, who could not find this Forum Link:

i looked into the roll chart holder industry and as it turns out Moose actually makes or at lease sells 2 kinds and the good one is called the
TROPHY roll chart holder, bigger window, removable top, and cheaper than the  SIDE LOADER version.
I thought about posting it but I couldn't decide where the best place o the site was and also couldn't find where the GPS files and roll charts are posted on the site and got confused and started watching videos of motorcycles and who knows what...

"A physicist's theories are worthless unless he can
explain them to the barmaid at the local pub."   --Rutherford
nreeves
Testing the Waters

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 03:45:32 PM »

I ordered a side loader from Enduro Engineering $28.00, Which I just found out was delivered today thanks to UPS. I saw that they also had a top loader version that was cheaper @ $20.00. After I made my purchase I looked at Moose and noticed that they were identical to Enduro Engineering design with different logos.
I will need another one for a 2014 Husaberg FE350 that I should have in a few weeks. Grin I believe I will try the top loader for comparison. The thing is both EE and Moose are the same price and look like they are made from the same manufacture, so does it really mater which brand to go for?
I also picked up a Garmin 62s that I am eager to play with. Roll Eyes

Toys are GREAT!!!
Reno Deano
DDMC Membership Coord.
Global Moderator
Rides Wheelies Through Town

You cannot win if you are not in the game.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 04:00:59 PM »

I personally would look to the roll compartment depth and width of the roll chart holder (will it hold a 1.25" Dia. fat roll by 2.25 " wide roll) and is it easy to load (I prefer top roll on loading).  Dean

"A physicist's theories are worthless unless he can
explain them to the barmaid at the local pub."   --Rutherford
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: